Healthcare Laundry is an Indonesian based company, providing laundry services for hospitals Healthcare Laundry is an Indonesia-based company that provides hospital laundry specialist services, we are the first hospital laundry that in designing and building it refers to the rules of building hospital laundry so that we can apply SNI 8836-2019 well.
Our operational location is in Gunung Sindur, Bogor with an area of more than 5,000 square meters.
The founder of PT. Delta Inti Indoensia (Healthcare Laundry) is the third generation from a family that has been in laundry industry for decades. Started with his grandfather and grandmother that opened ‘waserii’ or laundry in colonial era, at Jl. Guntur, Jakarta Selatan. Then in 1952, his parents open a ‘binatu’ in Mayestik, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan. We also has commercial laundry that is developed and located in 15 big cities in Indonesia.
Quality and Environmental Policies
PT. Delta Inti Indonesia is a Healthcare Laundry that improves Indonesians’ welfare through international standard healthcare laundry services.
- Provide clean and hygienic Healthcare Laundry
- Help infection prevention and control at hospitals in Indonesia
- Continuous improvement to provide clean and hygienic linen for hospital patients
- Prepare a competent and solid team of Healthcare Laundry staffs
- Committed to prevent environmental pollution and keep a sustainable living
- Working safely and healthily, hence respecting environmental aspects in all company activities
- Committed to obey all environmental laws and rules in company operations
PT Delta Inti Indonesia continuously improves company performance by implementing integrated international Quality Management System standard ISO 9001 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001.
The Importance of Healthcare Laundry
Hospital Laudry has an important role in Infection Prevention and Control because hospital laundry is one of the infectious chain breakers by producing hygienic linen according to SNI standards so that linen that is used repeatedly does not become a source of transmission to patients and hospital medical personnel.